Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2007, 05:08 PM

Thank you to Kinook and GTD

Ladies and Gentlemen of the two unrelated products and teams.

I just wish to say thank you to all who have contributed to these two unbelievable products and to the users (you) who keep pushing the boundaries of them.

I am a Technical manager for an IT company and am dealing with a huge number of issues, details, projects, tasks, loose ends and people.

Last year, around this time, I was going nuts trying to hold it together. None of my systems were tight enough to stops the leaks and I was dropping balls all the time.

Enter the dragon(s). UR and GTD.

I stubbled upon UR in a desperate search for a database system to hold all of the details of the 30 or 40 projects I was running. I spent three weeks downloading and testing 13 different products. I tried UR, liked it and bought it. Hunting the forums lead me to GTD. Thank you whom ever posted the GTD stuff. Thank you David Allen (Who wrote it). Little did I realise one year later would I be writing this note of thanks for saving my sanity, and most probably my job.

GTD provides a methodology of thinking.
UR delivers a brilliant tool to hold it together.

I now never loose details and they are always available in an instant. The products on their own are great. The two product combined make an awesome professional tool kit that gives an serious user an edge in this digital world we live.

Thank you all.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: