View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 02:03 AM

Thank you for the link, interesting find, really useful little tool indedd!

Made some ^c-tries within content panes, bits appeared in the viewer immediately, so the problem does not appear systematically but perhaps just after some hours of multiple UR DB's "running" - use it 10, 12 hours a day.

Then did ^c in the tree, for a single item (=not a parent of anything, no formatting of the item title in the tree) with just standard text (1 page)... and the viewer showed just the title (from the tree):

The viewer has "Preview", shows just the title(s) here, also for several items (several tries), and "Text" (ditto, here just the title(s) again, also in binary format (4C 69 65 etc etc); no content text to be seen.

Then they are multiple fields, "Locale Identifier", "OEM Text", etc., etc., with in some of them some scrambled text, and with the respective binary characters, but in none of them is the content text, in no format, i.e. already the length of the bits in those fields indicates the text is nowhere, and when I thoroughly check every field, I can't even see the beginning(s) of the content text(s); field "FileContents" (I don't know if that would be the field where the content text should appear) remains blank.

So I suppose the problem can not be identified, will have to live with it; as said, when I copy in bulk (i.e. multiple items), I have not encountered it yet.

Last edited by Spliff; 11-29-2023 at 02:16 AM.