View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:56 AM

Right Click Menu

I see some new options if I right click an empty space on my desktop and go to the new menu I see different things depending on the OS.

I noticed on a windows 7 x64 box if I right click my desktop and select new I see two options for creating new VB empty project. The menu item shows them as both having the same name, one creates a bld file the other bldx file. But there is no visual way to see which is whick unless you just create it. Also if I open the bldx file and add some actions to it, when I save it, I get an error about an invalid zip format, is there a reason why this doesnt work? I can open VB and create a script and save as that format without issue, it just appears that the blank file if created first doesnt work. Also is there a way to have a better discription in the new menu item?

If I install this on a 2003 box I only see one option and it creates a bldx file, if I check the registery I can see both types are listed. Not sure if this is an OS issue or not, what do you think?