View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 12:54 PM

Thank you!

In fact, I had found the same name truncations in the file names of the dedicated XML folders, upon xml export.

In those though, the full title info was / is within the respective title fields of the respective "record" in the xml file, the necessary "connection" info being, in the xml file, the ID number, and, for the html, the respective ID-numbered, specific folder, so there, the truncated info was / is redundant anyway... which was not also the case with RTF export, where the full title info was lost then. So it's a good thing to have made this available for the user. (XML export is preferable wherever possible anyway.)

Little question:
How/where do you store SAVED exports? They are VERY helpful indeed, but whenever I made a mistake, that export clutters the saved exports list, and can NOT be renamed either, since any rename would then store a variant under the new name (which is a good thing indeed), but with no evident way to delete (sic!) the unneeded stored search.

It's just the non-disappearance of stored searches not needed anymore which is the problem, the way of creating renamed variants though is absolutely perfect.

EDIT: Little suggestion:
Since I'm just writing about my (own) filter, it occurs to me that currently, all exports are to FILES, whilst ofen, especially for tiny exports, all I would need would be the CLIPBOARD: would that be possible where it would make sense? (i.e. exports without (sic!) creation of html folders for example, but not only csv)

Last edited by Spliff; 12-12-2023 at 01:24 PM.