View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xja
Can't believe that Filtering the Tree has dropped so far down the priority list. Seems so fundamental to the concept of UR. Every other feature seems like a bell or whistle by comparison.
I took a look at some forum discussions on this topic from 2004/2005. I think I understand the request fairly well. I also like it and am sorry to find out you've been waiting so long. I'll take a more serious look at it in the next week or so and might consolidate the previous discussions into a new forum thread. Perhaps there'll be enough current interest to find it a place in the Road Map.
Quote:
... by xja
Among other things, task management is so cumbersome without it. Time to abandon all hope and find another program for task management.
I'm starting to use UR to good effect for Task Management. Would you like to start a new thread somewhere like User Tricks, Tips and Samples with say the top 3 hassles you are having specifically with task management? I'll try and contribute my sixpence worth and perhaps some other experienced UR users will help us both?