View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 01:55 PM

Advanced files search

I need to perform some complicated search and still I did not solve it,I am wondering whether you have some sample of this type…
Basically-I know the full path of a file –like D:\SVNExport\ffng\MockUp\AutoTrader\AutoTrader.BIC \Commands\General\LogoffCommand.cs.
I need to make a search in the current folder (D:\SVNExport\ffng\MockUp\AutoTrader\AutoTrader.BI C\Commands\General)and its subfolders for csproj files having inside written the string ‘LogoffCommand.cs’ (file name).
If found->then memorize the full path of every csproj file in a macro as a line.
Then search one folder up,in D:\SVNExport\ffng\MockUp\AutoTrader\AutoTrader.BIC \Commands and its subfolders for csproj files containing the string ‘General\LogoffCommand.cs’.
If found->then memorize the full path of every csproj file in a macro as a new line.
And so on ,the last search would be made in D:\SVNExport\ffng and its subfolders (for csproj files containing string ‘MockUp\AutoTrader\AutoTrader.BIC\Commands\General \LogoffCommand.cs’) .
If you have any suggestions about this-I’d be very grateful!