PDA

View Full Version : A few minor issues

Steve10
02-01-2005, 07:54 PM
1) Search always disables the Auto Hide feature for the Child Items pane. I can understand that it needs to stay visible while searching but then it should go back to the way you set it for the rest of the program. It would probably be best if the Search used its own results child pane instead of the main Child Items pane. I like to have the Child section smaller for most of my items but when searching I would want it to larger to display a lot more information.

2) The font Combo box does not advance to font if a letter is entered. For example I click in the Font combo box and type V trying to quickly find Verdana but nothing happens.

ExtraLean
02-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Steve10
It would probably be best if the Search used its own results child pane instead of the main Child Items pane. That's got to be like the third or fourth time I've seen this mentioned on the forum... Perhaps the UR Gods are listening :)

HalfCyborg
02-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by ExtraLean
That's got to be like the third or fourth time I've seen this mentioned on the forum... Perhaps the UR Gods are listening :)

I've only been using the program for a couple of days, and that would be a major improvement in my opinion.