PDA

View Full Version : Saving Toolbar Problems

Steve10
01-31-2005, 11:50 AM
I am having some problems trying to get the Toolbars to stay the way I customize them. Sometimes they save and other times they do not.

For example if I move the Web toolbar to the top row and then add a few command buttons like "Send", "Keywords", "Item Attributes" to the Format toolbar it does not always save when I exit UR.

kevina
02-02-2005, 09:58 PM
We haven't been able to reproduce this behaviour...

What operating system/service pack are you using? What version of Ultra Recall (Help -> About -> Install Info).

Is there a specific toolbar modification sequence that causes a reproduceable error? If so, that would greatly assist trouble-shooting and fixing any related bugs.

Steve10
02-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Running Windows XP SP2 with UR version 1.2.

It does not happen all the time. Sometimes the toolbars save, especially if you only make a few changes. It seems that when you rearrange the toolbars and create a new toolbar the trouble starts to happen.

I have attached a screen shot of the way I configured the toolbars and with a bunch of changes it gets to a point where UR will not save any changes to the toolbars.

kevina
10-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Several bugs related to toolbar customization were recently fixed in Ultra Recall. The latest download (still labeled version 1.3b) contains these fixes, simply re-download the install file [1] and re-install over your existing installation (existing registration will be preserved).

After reinstalling, please verify that this reported bug has been resolved.

[1] http://www.kinook.com/UR/download.html