PDA

View Full Version : Ur 1.5

Daly de Gagne
02-02-2006, 06:58 AM
I am curious to know when version 1.5 will be released, and what we may expect in it.

I am hoping that we will see hoist, and tabbed browsing even if it is not with Firefox.

Also, unless I have missed it, there is not an option now to increase the text size in the browser: I would very much appreciate such an option.

I also agree with those who have expressed a need for a rt click context menu for copy/cut/paste.

As it stands now, I think UR is probably the easiest to use product for saving/displaying web pages AND doing text-based work.

Thank you.

Daly

kevina
02-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Version 1.4 of Ultra Recall was released just over a month ago and we are still working through the reported bugs and minor tweaks to ensure the newly added features and enhancements are completely solid. We anticipate a 1.4c release in the near future which should wrap up most of this process.

We do not yet have a target date or feature list for the next release.

To address your other questions/statements:
1) The text size in the browser should honor the IE zoom settings (perhaps requiring a restart) and also supports Ctrl+mouse wheel zooming for pages that support it
2) Copy/cut/paste is currently available on the right-click (context) menus
3) We agree with your overall assessment of Ultra Recall :)

Leoram
02-03-2006, 09:30 AM
> 2) Copy/cut/paste is currently available on the right-click (context) menus.

As far as I understand, Daly de Cagne has this http://www.kinook.com/Forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1494 request in mind when he listed your point 2 of his post.

Leoram