PDA

View Full Version : Possible bugs

lsebba
01-09-2006, 04:06 PM
two issues I have noted in v 1.4

The first is that child items were not showing up for one item in the child items pane. When I created a new item with the same name, and moved the children, it worked perfectly

The second is that I have created several new document templates, but some of them do not show up when I hit alt-ins to create a child. If I delete them, and recreate the template, it seems to eventually work, and to give me the option. I am not sure why this occurs.

I am running XP, overall no recurring problems except for these intermittent ones.

lsebba
01-10-2006, 12:07 PM
The absence of a child item appearing on the child pane appears to be happening only when U use a task template.

kinook
01-10-2006, 01:03 PM
We were able to reproduce the first issue with the additional info and will post a fix soon.

Can you ZIP and post or send to support@kinook.com a database that reproduces the second issue? Thanks.

lsebba
01-11-2006, 10:48 AM
I can't reproduce it now, it always was intermittent. It may have been something weird I was doing in creating the template. IF it recurs, I will send it

kevina
01-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Ultra Recall 1.4a was released earlier today which addresses the first reported issue in this thread.