PDA

View Full Version : 1.3 editing item title doesn't update keywords

PureMoxie
06-10-2005, 02:18 PM
I just noticed that an item wasn't turning up in a search when I searched for the title of the item. I investigated the keywords for the item and discovered that they contained 'new' and 'text', from when I first created the item (I must have hit enter by mistake before typing the name, which I usually don't do), but not the keywords from the current title of the item.

I edited both the title and text of the item. Editing the text successfully adds new keywords to the item, but editing the title does not, and 'new' and 'text' remain in the auto-generated keyword list.

UPDATE: It seems any new items I add do not have their titles keyworded. The only keywords added are 'new' and the name of the template.

UPDATE 2: Well, contact templates behave correctly. So far text and folder templates exhibit the problem.

kevina
06-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Several small fixes addressing bugs reported since 1.3 was released have been incorporated into the published installation file. Please try downloading the latest installation file and reinstalling, I believe that the bug you are reporting might have been a side-effect of a different bug that was fixed earlier.

PureMoxie
06-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Yes, that fixed it. Thanks for the great support!